Cloud security is now a very different proposition compared to a year ago with expanding access points, more personal devices, and increasingly sophisticated threats.
In light of this, I thought you might be interested in SC’s upcoming webcast which will give you a valuable, real-world update on where we are today.
The full session and sign up can be found at http://www.scwebcasts.tv.
I have pasted a few more details below though for your reference.
SECURING THE CLOUD - LOCKING DOWN 2011’s MULTIPLE ACCESS POINTS
Going live on 14th July 10:00 am ET / New York, 3pm / London @ http://www.scwebcasts.tv
The webcast will give you tools to:
- Facilitate strong end user and multifactor authentication in public and private clouds to secure identity and protect your business
- Keep up to date with current cloud technology and gain architectural perspectives to manage user activity and log ins
- Gain visibility across the multiple layers of cloud security and assure data protection and ownership in storage and encryption
- Integrate outsourced IT services with in-house programmes to maximize staff productivity and reduce costs
- SC WEBCAST: Smart Security for SMEs: Key Cyber-Threats And How To Tackle Them – Going live on July 12 at 10:00 am ET / New York, 3pm / London at http://www.scwebcasts.tv.
- SC STUDIO SHOW: The Risks and Rewards of Archiving – hard-hitting video available now at http://www.scstudio.tv.
As always, feel free to get in touch with any questions.