Here's a quick round-up of some of the technologies and products collecting your information.
- Apple's Siri stores queries for as long as two years.
- Total strangers are recording and publishing the images and/or conversations of others, some with consequences, others without.
- Cars now store information on driver contacts, calls, texts and even home addresses.
- Street-view video cameras and amateur smartphone cameras capture images that can be used to wrongly accuse someone of a crime.
- Malicious phone chargers are capable of installing malware on smartphones.