SC's first ever virtual Information Security Event
On 3rd November, SC magazine are launching a virtual summit which will offer; avatar networking with your peers, exhibition stands and hard-hitting sessions on “tackling the big 3” – personal devices at work, cloud security and the insider threat.
You can create your own avatar and view the programme at the below link:
VIRTUAL SUMMIT; TACKLING THE BIG 3 – YOUR 2012 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Step into our virtual world on Thursday 3rd November 2011
Hear from the likes of:
- - Bryan Littlefair, Chief Information Security Officer, Vodafone
- - Adrian Asher, Chief Information Security Officer, Skype
- - Bob Rodger, Group ISR Head of Infrastructure Security, HSBC
- - Spencer Mott, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Electronic Arts
- - Plus more...
- from iPads to personal PC’s learn how to mitigate the enormous risk of personal devices in your workplace
- with users entering the cloud from here, there and everywhere – understand how to stay secure
- you can have the most watertight security in place but your staff can always let you down, hear how to stop this, now